Thursday, August 28, 2008

New Routines

There are a lot of changes going on in the Johnson house hold. For starters a few weeks ago, on our way to church we spotted and old weight bench on someones yard that was being given away, so we snagged it. On Monday Erik, me, Jordan and Grandma all began a morning weight lifting routine. On the days that we are not weight lifting, we do stomach crunches and endurance walking, for those in shape (Jordan), she jogs. This is so much fun, we are doing just a certain portion of our body daily so it doesn't seem like a lot but I sure feel it. I'm so excited, I may just get the old me back. I also should mention that before we start our routines we read a chapter of scripture and pray to start our day out in a God centererd frame of mind.

Here are a bunch of pictures that I want to show and yes they are all of Jordan. One of these days when our work out routines pay off I'll let you see me. Until then you get Jordan.

Lets start with the Centennial Play. We made a dress for Jordan. The dress in the pattern was pretty but what we ended up with exceeded our imagination. We started on Monday and the event was on Friday, we took Tuesday off. We made this dress in four days. Praise God that my mom has a history in sewing.





To switch gears a bit, we got some new baby chicks they are so cute.









So I guess that's all for now, I'll find some photo's of my son Bryan, he doesn't live with us anymore but I am proud of him, he is working and doing great at his job, he is going to school to be a Journalist. He wants to be a big city reporter. Go Bryan! Talk to ya later.

1 comment:

aLeXa said...

haha, nice flex there, Jordan!